Using T or a combination of T/CD ingredients to produce a particle-with-slub effect after finishing.
- Linen-like texture with slub effect.
- The colorful slub effect changes depending on the different materials used.
- The woven density should not be too high; the structure should preferably be plain weave.
- When knitting, attention should be paid to the torsion problem.
- Prevent the dyeing cylinder from scratching the yarn.
- This yarn is suitable for use in battening yarn.
- Can be universally used for knitting and weaving.