In order to protect the ecosystem and the environment, as well as to leave a beautiful Earth for future generations, LIBOLON® developed RePET®. RePET® is the new recycled polyester fiber manufactured from used PET bottles. Using environmentally-friendly recycling processes, RePET® does not depend on petroleum and thus effectively conserves natural resources and reduces environmental burden without compromising quality.
- Made from recycled PET bottles, does not require petrochemical raw materials.
- Saves natural resources and reduces the burden on the environment.
- Excellent quality and can be used for any purpose.
Please follow below procedure to apply RePET® certificate
● Fill in the application form found at http://www.libolon.com/download
● At the bottom of that page Certification you find; To Verify LIBOLON RePET yarns, testing service is available here. Application form Download
● Double click the Download and a new page will open.
● Send us 2 meters fabric or 3 pieces of garments.
● We will Test the fabrics. And if it passes, we will issue a certificate. The test should take around 5 days and 2 working days to issue certificate
- Outdoor and casual wear
- Industrial textile
- Home textile